The BYU Student Health Center (BYU SHC) will now provide a limited number of COVID-19 vaccines per week to those who meet the State of Utah eligibility requirements.
- Must be a BYU student, faculty, staff, or a dependent of one (living in the same household).
- Must meet Utah Department of Health eligibility requirements. Click here to see if you qualify.
Please Bring to Your Appointment:
- Photo ID
- Completed vaccine form. Click here for the form.
- Insurance Card/Information (Policy holder’s name, birthdate, & address)
- The Federal government covers the cost of the vaccine.
- Medical providers are allowed to bill for the administration cost of giving vaccines. Your insurance will be billed.
- Medicaid or Medicare not accepted
- Pfizer: Monday & Friday 3pm – 5pm
* 1st & 2nd doses ages 5 years and older
* Booster dose 18 years and older 6 months after 2nd dose
- Moderna: Wednesday 3pm – 5pm
*1st and 2nd doses ages 18 and older
*Booster dose 18 years and older 6 months after 2nd dose
- Johnson and Johnson: not available at the SHC at this time. If you received a Johnson and Johnson COVID vaccine, a booster dose of either Pfizer or Moderna may be given after 2 months.
*IF YOU ARE RECEIVING 2ND DOSE OR BOOSTER YOU MUST BRING ORIGINAL ISSUED COVID-19 VACCINATION RECORD CARD
If all requirements are met, please click here to schedule an appointment.
Questions? Check FAQs here.