The BYU Student Health Center (BYU SHC) will now provide a limited number of COVID-19 vaccines per week to those who meet the State of Utah eligibility requirements.
- Must be a BYU student, faculty, staff, or a dependent of one (living in the same household).
- Must meet Utah Department of Health eligibility requirements. Click here to see if you qualify.
Please Bring to Your Appointment:
- Photo ID
- Completed vaccine form. Click here for the form.
- Insurance Card/Information (Policy holder’s name, birthdate, & address)
- The Federal government covers the cost of the vaccine.
- Medical providers are allowed to bill for the administration cost of giving vaccines. Your insurance will be billed.
- Medicaid or Medicare not accepted
- 9:00 AM & 1 PM - Pfizer
- 4:00 PM - J & J - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
If all requirements are met, please click here to schedule an appointment.
Questions? Check FAQs here.