The BYU Student Health Center (BYU SHC) will now provide a limited number of COVID-19 vaccines per week to those who meet the State of Utah eligibility requirements.
- Must be a BYU student, faculty, staff, or a dependent of one (living in the same household).
- Must meet Utah Department of Health eligibility requirements. Click here to see if you qualify.
Please Bring to Your Appointment:
- Photo ID
- Completed vaccine form. Click here for the form.
- Insurance Card/Information (Policy holder’s name, birthdate, & address)
- The Federal government covers the cost of the vaccine.
- Medical providers are allowed to bill for the administration cost of giving vaccines. Your insurance will be billed. You are responsible for any uncovered amount of the vaccination administration fee. The fee will be $40.
- Medicaid or Medicare not accepted
*If you have tested positive for Covid-19, it is advised that you wait 90 days before receiving the vaccination.
If all requirements are met, please click here to schedule an appointment.
Questions? Check FAQs here.