Skip to main content

Medical Records

Medical Records is responsible for sending and/or receiving your medical records and making sure your chart and information is up-to-date.


The Medical Records Department is open 8 am-5 pm Monday-Friday. We are located on the second floor of the Student Health Center. We are happy to help you send and receive your medical records, make sure your chart is up-to-date, and help clear up your TB hold.

To request records:

  • Call us at 801-422-5134
  • or click on the “Forms” tab above. Then click on Release Health Information. Fill it out. Fax it to 801-422-0761.

Once the form is submitted, our department will handle the rest.

To remove your TB hold, please send us a copy of your negative TB results. You can:

  • Send them to
  • Fax them to 801-422-0761
  • Bring it to our office at the Student Health Center